Families represent the fastest growing segment of the homeless population in our community. On any given day we have over 250 children living at Chapman Partnership and approximately 44% of our residents are children and families.
Help our residents Spring Into Action with the following items:
- Gently used business attire for working women: suits, pants, blouses, belts, accessories & shoes
- Baby Needs: strollers, crib sheets & blankets, diapers & wipes, bottles & bibs and walking shoes
- New Undergarments: bras, underwear, socks and camisoles
- New Swimsuits, New Baby items and gently used mens attire
- New Undergarments for Men & Children
Make a Donation
Spring into Action and Donate Today
Spring into Action by donating today!
Your donation will help us continue delivering the programs and services that lead to self-sufficiency for the homeless families residing at Chapman Partnership.