We are excited to introduce the integration of VolunteerHub, a fast and simple way to register for volunteer opportunities at Chapman Partnership. This email explains how to create an account, register for events and more so you can sign up for your next volunteer opportunity today!
How Can I Sign Up For Events?
- Signing up for an event is easier than ever! Simply view the calendar for the Center nearest you and select an opportunity that best suits your interests and schedule and click “Sign Up”
- Existing Users: Sign in to your account on the next page and follow the prompts.
- New Users: Click “Register” on the next page to create an account. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to sign up for the opportunity you selected.
Yikes! I Forgot My Username /Password; Now What?
- If you forgot your password, you can easily recover it using the email address you registered with. Simply click “Sign In” at the top right corner of the screen and click “forgot username or password” on the next page. Follow the prompts to recover your username or password.
I Want To Volunteer With My Friends/Family/Colleagues; How Can I Sign Up?
- Each volunteer opportunity on the calendar shows you how many spots are available; view the calendar for the Center you’d like to volunteer in and find a date that has enough spots available for your group. If your company or community group would like to host a special service day or if you are a group of 15 or more, contact the Volunteer Specialist at your desired Center today! They will help you organize your event. Please make sure each of the volunteers in your group are at least 16 years old.
Will I Be Reminded About My Scheduled Events?
- Yes! Once you sign up for an event, a confirmation email will be send to you. A reminder email will be sent to you 48 hours prior the event.
Something Came Up; Can I Cancel My Registration For An Event?
- We’re sorry you won’t be able to make it for your scheduled event – we hope you sign up for another volunteer opportunity in the near future. Not to worry; cancelations can be made up to 24 hours prior to your event. To cancel your registration, simple log in to your account and click “Cancel” beside the event you wish to cancel.
Note: Please cancel your registration if you won’t be able to make it. This allows other volunteers to sign up for that opportunity and staff to plan for fewer volunteers that day. If you need to cancel your registration in less than 24 hours, please call the Volunteer Specialist for that Center.
Today’s My Volunteer Day; How Do I Check In?
- Once you’ve checked in with security and have arrived at your designated volunteer area, you can sign in one of two ways. If you have a smart phone, you can scan the QR code posted on the wall to check-in real time. You can also sign the log next to your name and we will input your hours on the next business day.
I Signed Up For an Activity in the Family Resource Center; Can I Just Show Up On My Scheduled Date?
- For the safety of the children, volunteers who register online for an activity in the Family Resource Center/ Miami HEAT Learn & Play Center must first be approved by the Volunteer Specialist. After you’ve registered, the Volunteer Specialist will follow up with you within 24 hours to help you plan your activity. Additionally, all volunteers planning to work with the children must submit a color copy of their state issued ID for background checks.
I Would Like a Log of All The Volunteer Hours I’ve Completed; How Can I Obtain That?
- No problem! You can see all the past events you’ve volunteered for and the hours you’ve completed for each when you log into your account. Click “Your Account” on the top right corner. On the next page, click “Registered Events” to see the list of all past events you’ve signed up for. Feel free to print that log for your records. Should you need an official letter verifying your hours, please contact the Volunteer Specialist at the Center in which you volunteer.
Have a Question That Isn’t Covered Here?
- Give us a call! We’d be happy to assist you.
Heather Wilson/Volunteer Specialist, Chapman NORTH: (305) 329-3050
Sharon Haxton/ Community Outreach Coordinator, Chapman SOUTH: (305) 416-7107