Growing Together is a South Florida based youth group that believes in youths supporting youths and aims to inspire teenagers to get involved in their community and make a difference. We strive to enrich the lives of the children at Chapman Partnership by providing them play opportunities and educational resources that inspire hope, create happiness and ultimately help children and their families thrive.
- Serve a meal
- Assist with events
- Plan an activity for our children
- Beautification projects
- Using Online fundraising platforms
- Give-back nights
- Host a Chapman Third-party event
- Bakes Sales; Car Wash; Pet/Baby Sitting
- Donation Drives
Spread the Word
- School assembly and tabling
- Church bulletin
- Social media buzz
- Tell your friends and invite them to join
Help others. Have fun. Earn service hours.
Groups that participate in three volunteer activities and raise a minimum of $3,000 within the school year will receive a certificate, letter of completion, a pizza party, and other perks.
BENEFITS OF STARTING YOUR GROUP:
- Growing Together aims to inspire teenagers to get involved in their community and make a difference.
- Access to on-site hands-on volunteer activities with families and children in the Family Resource Center.
- Obtain community service hours for activities, meetings and fundraising events hosted on behalf of Chapman Partnership.
START A SCHOOL GROUP:
To start a group at your school, please fill out the form below: